- Create and/or review construction schedule incorporating information from system design and engineering, external contractors, supply chain and project management.
- Daily construction plan, work orders and planning for projects
- Monitor and oversee civil, structural, mechanical and electrical work at the project site to ensure it meets contractual obligation
- Ensure photovoltaic project built according to plans created and submitted as well and to required standards
- Cross functional co-ordination with Engineering, Project management, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality, and all support functions as needed
- Review all contractors Quality Assurance plans and procedures and bring all plans into conformance with project requirements
- Review plans and procedures periodically and institute changes if necessary
- Build, foster, and maintain a collaborative working environment between the Subcontractors and the Site Management Team
- Review of projects on a day to day basis on the progress milestones.
- Centralize updates on liquidity planning and cost calculations
- Identify, source and qualify subcontractors and suppliers for the project
- Provide training and mentoring to the expanding team