- Support the contracts negotiation team (project development, technical, financial and legal teams) during contract negotiation from a point of view of execution.
- Review and understand project agreements (PPA, EPC, O&M, OE, IE, MSA, etc.), consulting agreements, special licensing and other agreements that are relevant for the construction and operation and maintenance of a power plant.
- Manage project agreements (PPA, EPC, O&M, OE, IE, MSA, etc.), consulting agreements, special licensing and other agreements that are relevant for the construction and operation and maintenance of a power plant.
- Review and understanding of Financing agreements in light of the obligations with respect to the construction and operation and maintenance.
- Commercial negotiation in the framework of contract execution and management.
- Drives contract lifecycle from contract execution to operation.
- Manages contract change control process and related correspondence requiring legal input.
- Maintains a deep understanding of contract templates, contracts policy, legal risk and liability, and company position on various matters.
- Supports the preparation of contracts/agreement for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations.
- Interprets contracts and advises project managers on contractual responsibilities.
- Translates complex commercial/legal scenarios into simple language and action plans.
- May mentor and train less experienced contract professionals or colleagues.
- Highlight any potential problems in the projects under construction and operation, and propose solutions to the project manager /construction team /plant manager as well as the design team, if required.
- Cooperate in the production of progress reports as required.
- Advise and guide project manager / site manager / plant manager which working in the facilities in construction or operation.
- Contracts claims management.
- Responsibility for agreeing extra works and helping to resolve any disputes which may arise by continual monitoring contractors, subcontractors or/and suppliers, as required.
- Carrying out project reviews at the end of each project, with project / site managers and contracts / construction director, including performance reviews of contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, if required.